- Sparklers- I have no idea if they make sparklers in different colors but I thought that would be a neat idea.
- Fire works- Again, totally don't know if this is possible but was an idea I got around 4th of July.
- Snake in a can- You know those prank cans that pop stuff out. I thought it would be cool if they made those with different colors inside.
- Confetti present- I made this list awhile ago. I guess I was thinking a box full of confetti?
- Balloon drop- I thought it would be fun if the balloons dropped instead of were in a box.
- Fortune cookie
- First child's diaper- obviously a clean one but thought that might be a funny way to include the first kid.
- Piñata- with balloons or confetti or both or colored candy
- Write it on the first child's diaper- Have the kid actually wearing the diaper with the gender on it and the parents have to pull their pants down or something.
- Have the first child tell you
- Ball drop
- A present with gender specific clothes, toys, bibs, shoes, etc.
- Silly string- Can you buy silly string in different colors? The parents and or first kid can spray each other with the colored silly string.
- Have a big stork it's a boy or it's a girl balloon in box
- First child's toy box filled with balloons
Monday, September 16, 2013
Gender Reveal Party Ideas
I'll be 16 weeks on Wednesday which means I will schedule my 20 week ultrasound for 4 weeks from Wednesday which means we have picked a date for the gender reveal party! I have been thinking about this party for a long time. I see a lot of people doing the cakes/cupcakes or the balloons in a box and I wanted to come up with some different ways for the gender of the babies to be revealed. Here are some of the ideas I have come up with: